Monday 31 March 2014

I Want To Play Holi With Sanaya & Karan Singh Grover Says Drashti Dhami



(credit :Tellyexpress.com)
First she shot for special ‘Holi’ promo and episode for Colors channel and now she is shooting for Holi in her own show ‘Madhubaala’, Drashti is into colours of Holi for the past seven days and she still has at least two more days to go.
Continous and grueling shoot has left Drashti wondering whether she is going to play real ‘Holi’ or not. Drashti says “OMG it’s endless Holi shoot. I just want to finish the shoot, go home and sleep. But since I enjoy this festival so much I would like to take some time out and play real Holi with my friends. There have not been a single year when I have not played Holi.”
And when asked who are the friends wants to play ‘Holi’ with, pat comes a reply “Of course Sanaya and Karan Singh Grover. They will be my first victims.”
Well we really hope Drashti that you get to enjoy real holi with your supercool friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment